12719 Gratiot Avenue
Sold for $60,000
9,600 Square Feet Built In 1925
O’Connor Real Estate is pleased to offer 12709 & 12719 Gratiot Avenue Avenue, located between Houston Whittier Street and Out Drive East. The portfolio consists of two 4,800-square-feet +/- brick buildings — one the former Guild Theater, and the other a former car wash. The Franklin Theater opened its doors in 1926 and in 1962, the Franklin began showing foreign films and took on its new name as the Guild Theater.
313 704 2678