3564 West Vernor Highway Pending
Details18,860 Square Feet Built In 1925 / 2006
313 704 2678
313 963 9891
The Lithuanian Hall is a historical three-story, mixed-use building located on Vernor Highway in Southwest Detroit and just a few blocks from Corktown. The building underwent a full renovation in 2006 and was the first Core and Shell LEED-certified rehab in the city of Detroit. The building is comprised of ground-floor retail with office space on floors two and three with a full kitchen and elevator. The lower level also features usable office and storage space.