Originally built as Visitation Catholic Church in 1925 and later Woods Cathedral, this historic church has most recently been used as a venue for art events. Recent improvements include professional asbestos removal and roof replacement including drains. Seating for approximately 700 in the main sanctuary space and upper balcony. The lower level contains a gymnasium, stage and grade-level windows for natural lighting. Huge 109' X 278' adjacent lot (1945 Webb) is a separate parcel and is included in this transaction. Total lot size including both parcels is 81,447 sq. ft. or 1.87 acre. Land contract possible, terms negotiable.