O'Connor Real Estate is pleased to offer The Herman and Ben Marks Furs building. 1211 Griswold is a 6-story, 15,000 SF building. Built in 1921, the property is located on the west side of Capitol Park between State & Grand River Ave in Detroit's Central Business District.
The property features a beautiful architectural facade of glazed terra cotta tile & large windows offering views of the surrounding Downtown Detroit landscape. The Column-free design, exposed brick walls and soaring ceilings allow for endless potential for developers.
• Excellent light and views of Capitol Park
• Highly efficient, column-free units
• 16’9” & 11’6” high ceilings
• Upgraded 800 Amp 3 Phase service
• 150' Air rights
• 30’ frontage included in sale
• 2,400 SF Rentable Basement
• New Fire Escape